Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
41,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In flagstaff.

The somewhat overcast skies were great (a girl we met up with later in town said it was sprinkling when she drove there from Bellmont), the temps were perfect, and the ride was excellent. Cleaned all of Weatherford trail on the way up (it gets loose), although I'm not sure it was world class because the descents and climbs lasted longer than 10 seconds.

Pics of my buddy Nathan and I on Lookout.

Attachments

·
Elitest thrill junkie
41,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
noosa2 said:
Your taunting is working... I'm gonna head up to Prescott next Thursday for a long weekend and will try and grab a ride in Flag while I am up North.
Let us know when you're here, we might be able to show you around on some trails.

·
Glutton for punishment
578 Posts
Indeed it was good up there today.

Jayem said:
In flagstaff..
My wife and I were gearing up when you and your buddy rode through the bottom parking lot @ about 1pm. We did a small-ish loop up Schultz to up Weatherford (no cleaning here, it is fairly loose in places) and did Lookout and made our way back down to Schultz via some trails I can't recall the names of anymore. Fun fun fun followed by some sandwiches from Crystal Creek, beer and a dip in the pool.

SN

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Lookout or Overlook?

There's already a Lookout elsewhere. One of the few trails not getting super dusty.

Ran into a separated couple lost on L. Bear yesterday. No water and the gal didn't even know whether she was hiking down or up:eek: The guy was about 1.5 miles farther up and had cut one of the swichbacks on a game trail. Looked like a divorce hike to me.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Divorce hike - good one!!!! Nice pics jayem and thanks for posting. We had some great shuttle runs Saturday: Wasabi, Private Reserve and Soaring Eagle although as my first time on these I only rocked Wasabi.. Really great day up there and excellent trails...Wasabi was a little dusty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.