Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are some pics of my year of my Riding passion with friends pics by "The Reverend Rich White" hope u enjoy them.:D

Attachments

·
Working Man's Toilet
834 Posts
Nice to see your moded fox 36 is getting some good use- you inspired me to pursue one, had alex mod it, it has been on my Behemoth for 6mo and has been great.
Ps - thanks for the photos

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Are you an adventure racer as well? Your pack set up looks similar to what those folks tend to use.

I ride in the Angeles primarily myself, road and dirt. Hope to see you out there sometime.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I train team "Sole" there one of the best Adventure Racing teams in the wolrd, so I get some pretty cool stuff. There some of my best friends as well, man one of my best freinds keeps saying man we need to ride in the Angeles. I am game shoot me a PM when ur going to ride again.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How is the bike working

D3DO said:
Nice to see your moded fox 36 is getting some good use- you inspired me to pursue one, had alex mod it, it has been on my Behemoth for 6mo and has been great.
Ps - thanks for the photos
How is ur bike with the fork, I keep trying to call Lenz I want to get a 6 inch Lunch box. Could u post some pics of ur ride would love to see it with the fork. Also which year talas did u get?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.