Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
~*~*~*~*~
590 Posts
I had been thinking it has sort of a hoo-hum year for local rides, but looking back at these, I forgot how many times we did get out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
oldbroad said:
I had been thinking it has sort of a hoo-hum year for local rides, but looking back at these, I forgot how many times we did get out.
Peter needs to get more sleep.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Greg I still love those fall shots you have, maybe you have more of them to share with us? I still think the young G thread brings the biggest smile, even more than Severum's socks. ;)

·
customized
3,123 Posts
minkhiller said:
Greg I still love those fall shots you have, maybe you have more of them to share with us? I still think the young G thread brings the biggest smile, even more than Severum's socks. ;)
Legwarmers... they don't stay up sometimes, especially when I push them down.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Severum said:
Legwarmers... they don't stay up sometimes, especially when I push them down.
Checked out the new shop yesterday, love the space, great work area out back. Can't wait to see the finished product!

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
YoGreg, your last shot is magnificent, great colours. Love group shots of riding buddies, especially after a ride. Great pictures.

·
Back on the wagon
1,091 Posts
Hey Greg -

Is that second shot what I think it is? If so - Louis is THE man!

I wish I had taken some pics this year. Maybe next year's my year to get foto-ey?

Edit: Wait, I just looked at it again. Louis, you're still the man...but when I first looked I thought that was you riding down the 40 foot wall of death!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
PutAwayWet said:
Hey Greg -

Is that second shot what I think it is? If so - Louis is THE man!

I wish I had taken some pics this year. Maybe next year's my year to get foto-ey?

Edit: Wait, I just looked at it again. Louis, you're still the man...but when I first looked I thought that was you riding down the 40 foot wall of death!
Was that the "lost" ride?

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Louis is in three shots. the first one being my favorite. It is of the man dropping in on the Beaver Trail @ Lynn Woods in Early Spring.
Picture is of the section minus Louis

The second and third are from The KTA trip in September.

Greg

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.