Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team Fearless Descender
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, we haven't seen any new footage from Aaron in a while, so I thought I'd dig out the (now old) video equipment, and go for a ride yesterday.

Now, before you go gettin' all clicky with your mouse, thinking you're going to see some Red Bull type footage, think again!

Just a Terremoto and Knolly Endorphin chasing each other around our local west Los Angeles trail.



<p><a href="http://vimeo.com/5328272">Sullivan Canyon - June 2009</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user251797">El Salt</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
 

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
Joined
·
3,346 Posts
What the heck happened? I got a chance to see it just after you posted up!
Great production work, and I really like the alt. angles, go with more of those!

Question, steeper that it looks? Otherwise, why the Terra? you need a Chivo/Chiquillo for those trails! :D
 

·
Team Fearless Descender
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ahhh, made one change to the title and "tags" info, and "wham"! Something happned. So, had to remove / upload, and then "process" (something that they do at Vimeo's end). So, it should be back in 30min or so.

The Terra? Well, the trail is only semi-steep at the top, the first minute of video, but then it just twists and turns the rest of the way. The moto just makes it more fun. There are a few drops, the smaller ones I take! :-O

I want a belt drive Ventana. I still look at the pix of that thing all the time. I think it would just be cool to have.
 

·
Pixie Dust Addict
Joined
·
3,365 Posts
Good stuff El Salt. You need to bring the camera here for a trip down Santa Cruz trail. And bring the guy on the Knolly and that other guy with the Sultan with you.
 

·
Team Fearless Descender
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2TurnersNotEnough said:
You need to bring the camera here for a trip down Santa Cruz trail. And bring the guy on the Knolly and that other guy with the Sultan with you.
Lets do that this summer!

I know the guy with the Knolly you are talking about, the black Knolly. I know you know, but for the benefit of the others here, the white Knolly in the vid is ridden by my wife. And, as far as that Sultan guy... Yea, right! :rolleyes:
 

·
Pixie Dust Addict
Joined
·
3,365 Posts
D'oh! there I go making assumptions about which Knolly was on the trail with you. That's what I get for not paying closer attention to the bikes in the video.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
575 Posts
I really dig the angle looking back from the rear tire. That would be awesome with someone trailing you. Good job!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Nice work, man!! You should post this in an additional forum to give others who might not otherwise venture down into the Ventana basement a taste of your treat! :)
 

·
Team Fearless Descender
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SLiM C said:
Nice work, man!! You should post this in an additional forum to give others who might not otherwise venture down into the Ventana basement a taste of your treat! :)
Yea, I'll man up and post it in the video section, its just that (I'm pretty sure? :confused: ) the Ventana peeps won't make fun my some what less than knar skillz! :p
 

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
Joined
·
17,282 Posts
El Salt said:
Lets do that this summer!

I know the guy with the Knolly you are talking about, the black Knolly. I know you know, but for the benefit of the others here, the white Knolly in the vid is ridden by my wife. And, as far as that Sultan guy... Yea, right! :rolleyes:
the Sultan guy will check his calendar....loozers, i am off all next week as i told you so let me know, beyotches!
 

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
Joined
·
17,282 Posts
2TurnersNotEnough said:
Good stuff El Salt. You need to bring the camera here for a trip down Santa Cruz trail. And bring the guy on the Knolly and that other guy with the Sultan with you.
what day fool
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top