Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today there were three of us.....we rode a sweet little spot in Lamoille County. I'd say where but the local shop dudes would be pissed....PM me and I'll give you directions.
:thumbsup:

·
IMBA Canada
844 Posts
I think i might now where you were... part of an area i have yet to visit... but that as good links to the stuff in Montgomery/Jay. I have plans to head out there in the next couple of weeks... or before the summer's end.

Or i might be totally off... but the video makes it really promissing! How were the XC trails? What kind of distance (time) did you do? Lots of elevation changes?

Anyhow, good stuff!

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We rode a good bit of the area...prolly 80 percent of the main stuff in a little over 2 hours, with a strong group, but it is coverd with all kinds of little bonus loops. No signage and lots of intersections mean you kind of have to know, or not care where you're going to get good long descents. If you stopped at every intersection you would stop every 100 feet....literally. But once you know it it's a real blast. Not a ton of climbing...just about half the ride. All the trails exsist on a hill about 600 feet high, and you definitely climb it a few times.

·
IMBA Canada
844 Posts
Severum said:
I'll keep an eye out for the Covert.
I'm the one with the Covert...

Dave rides an Evil Imperial.

But i'll be there this w-e too... We'll ride in the morning on sunday... got to head back early... We'll arrive Sat. morning... don't know yet if we'll camp or head back up to Jay sat. night... We'll see...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.