Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
aka Suicidedownhiller
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/mountainbikeadrenaline/index.html?tag=tabs;summary

Features wade simmons, john cownan, Paul Bas, Josh bender

It has famous drops that you can unlock such as ork road, jaw drop, benders world, The 02 super t drop in rampage...

Specialized bikes and cannondale are the main ones featured

TRacks are Red bull rampage, whistler, and somewhere in france and africa?

The relese date is to be announced
Should be a great game, and not to mention, it is taking a huge step in the mtb industry. We need video games to reach the masses to show the true meaning of mountain biking and to introduce the sport of freeriding! ( and it even has a DJ and XC mode...)
We have finally begun to catch up to bmx and skateboarding industries with our own video games. It started with dh domination but this should be loads better

Also everything I have said is based on what they said and what I have concluded in my head, I may have more info stored so ask any questoions, and don't get mad if something I said isn't right, the game isn't even released yet so some info will change

Hopefully you all appreciate the huge step this video game will take in introducing the world of mountain biking. Now fat kids all over the world will pick up a bike :p :nono: lol

Thanks, and ask any questions as I can do additional research, I need to find out more so post any info,
Wil

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Sick. Hopefully it's a little more realistic than DH Domination but I doubt it. The fat kids wont buy if you cant huck a 200ft drop to flat. But should still be sweet to try out. maybe it'll be a reason for me to bust out my ps2 out of my closet.

·
aka Suicidedownhiller
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
true
I am not that big of a video game fan but it should make the sport of mountainbiking better known
The screenshots don't look to realistic but it's still cool
I love the cover shot of john cownan

EDIT: JOSH BENDER IS NOT ONE OF THE RIDERS
I THINK that it is john, darren, and ?peat?
and for the girls I am not sure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.