Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just, after much thought, quit my job. It was long time in coming. Due to the way things work I need to stick it out for 90 days, but the major deed is done, and I FEEL GOOD!!!

Ok, I'm ar work and I just had to share. Other than my bosses noone else knows yet.

Bike Content: I want to take some time off to do some riding in the fall, like october. Can you say Road Trip!!??

·
Registered
88 Posts
does that mean

Impy said:
I just, after much thought, quit my job. It was long time in coming. Due to the way things work I need to stick it out for 90 days, but the major deed is done, and I FEEL GOOD!!!

Ok, I'm ar work and I just had to share. Other than my bosses noone else knows yet.

Bike Content: I want to take some time off to do some riding in the fall, like october. Can you say Road Trip!!??
you are going to move down to SoCal??

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Yay for you!!!

We get waaaay too little vacation time in this country. The only way to do any real traveling is to quit a job and hope that something comes along soon afterwards.....but not too soon!

Make sure you keep us posted on your travels. :)

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
Yay!

...Speaking on behalf of the SoCal crowd(without their express permission), We'd love to have you:) It's a pretty ragtag bunch, but we're nicer than the NorCal crew, and we're better at Karaoke!

Get some road trip time before you settle down.

Brian

Impy said:
I'd say the odds are very good I'll be migrating somewhere south. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Impy said:
I wanna go to Frooooooota!!
That had to take a lot of guts! I Wish I could do the same! And I agree with Christine - I think the Europeans have it right when it comes to vacation time - we're nuts here.

If you ever want to take a looong road trip and do some east coast riding, let me know! :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Had to chime in...

Impy said:
Thanks everyone! Scary but exciting time. :) Maybe if i'm closer south I can figure out what's in the water that makes you all so fast!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I took the plunge last year as well! Have a great time and let me tell you - it goes by so fast! I'm now lurking on the fringes of the "real world" :eek: once again, but trying to tough it out until later this year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.