Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just, after much thought, quit my job. It was long time in coming. Due to the way things work I need to stick it out for 90 days, but the major deed is done, and I FEEL GOOD!!!

Ok, I'm ar work and I just had to share. Other than my bosses noone else knows yet.

Bike Content: I want to take some time off to do some riding in the fall, like october. Can you say Road Trip!!??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
does that mean

Impy said:
I just, after much thought, quit my job. It was long time in coming. Due to the way things work I need to stick it out for 90 days, but the major deed is done, and I FEEL GOOD!!!

Ok, I'm ar work and I just had to share. Other than my bosses noone else knows yet.

Bike Content: I want to take some time off to do some riding in the fall, like october. Can you say Road Trip!!??
you are going to move down to SoCal??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
Congrats!!!

Sometimes you know when it's time to go.

I'm planning on an early October Fruita trip :cool:
 

·
life is a barrel o'fun
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
Yay for you!!!

We get waaaay too little vacation time in this country. The only way to do any real traveling is to quit a job and hope that something comes along soon afterwards.....but not too soon!

Make sure you keep us posted on your travels. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CycleMainiac said:
Congrats!!!

Sometimes you know when it's time to go.

I'm planning on an early October Fruita trip :cool:
OooOoo any chance you coudl make it later oct or are you coordinating with Interbike?
 

·
giddy up!
Joined
·
3,249 Posts
Yay!

...Speaking on behalf of the SoCal crowd(without their express permission), We'd love to have you:) It's a pretty ragtag bunch, but we're nicer than the NorCal crew, and we're better at Karaoke!

Get some road trip time before you settle down.

Brian

Impy said:
I'd say the odds are very good I'll be migrating somewhere south. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Impy said:
I wanna go to Frooooooota!!
That had to take a lot of guts! I Wish I could do the same! And I agree with Christine - I think the Europeans have it right when it comes to vacation time - we're nuts here.

If you ever want to take a looong road trip and do some east coast riding, let me know! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
If you want to come Deep South south, you can have my job!

Seriously, congrats on the decision and keep us posted. We can all live vicariously through your travels. I hope to do the same one day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,171 Posts
Since you are heading South...

Why not go past the LA area and head into "The OC." It's so much more fun in the orange curtain.

Can't wait to have you down here.

andy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone! Scary but exciting time. :) Maybe if i'm closer south I can figure out what's in the water that makes you all so fast!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Had to chime in...

Impy said:
Thanks everyone! Scary but exciting time. :) Maybe if i'm closer south I can figure out what's in the water that makes you all so fast!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I took the plunge last year as well! Have a great time and let me tell you - it goes by so fast! I'm now lurking on the fringes of the "real world" :eek: once again, but trying to tough it out until later this year.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top