Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
N* Bomber Crew
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Me and my buddy hit SOLSTICE VERSION 2.0 TODAY....

Soo sick...props to whoever went through and maintained it. Its a super sick, super fast, shred tastic trail now, with no giant trees in the way.

Dogon, gotta ride it with me...we'll show you how to do it. (Complete with 2.99 deli sandwiches from Albertsons in Fairfax)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
mrpercussive said:
Whats up riders of the bay... wanna hit that place which is the closest to the moon???
Wouldn't mind doing Solitice again either Saturday @1:00pm (have to work that morning, maybe), or Sunday. Unless you guys wanna ride demo, in the South bay?

Were did you guys ride last Sunday?
 

·
PULL
Joined
·
697 Posts
Tim F. said:
Wouldn't mind doing Solitice again either Saturday @1:00pm (have to work that morning, maybe), or Sunday. Unless you guys wanna ride demo, in the South bay?

Were did you guys ride last Sunday?
I'd be down for demo. What kind of bike do you need for demo? (never been)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,315 Posts
Tim F. said:
Wouldn't mind doing Solitice again either Saturday @1:00pm (have to work that morning, maybe), or Sunday. Unless you guys wanna ride demo, in the South bay?

Were did you guys ride last Sunday?
which demo is this? ive only heard about demo forest in SC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
NoManerz said:
I'd be down for demo. What kind of bike do you need for demo? (never been)
A fast one. Any bike will do. If you have a heavy, bring it, still some big jumps (no more wooden plank jumps, though:cryin:). and a few of will be pushing up hills. Contrary to what you may have read in the Norcal forum, demo's a blast on a long or medium travel bike.

So you guys wanna meet out there @12 or 1:00 pm Sunday? Or is there another ride going down? :idea:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
f0ggy said:
which demo is this? ive only heard about demo forest in SC
Soquel Demonstration Forest. It's between SC and Los Gatos, along HWY 17, and few other back roads. Check the trail review section, I think there's another entrance near Aptos. Not sure which would be closest for you though. Probually best if you meet us on the trail head close to 17. If we decide to ride there, still planning.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,315 Posts
Tim F. said:
Soquel Demonstration Forest. It's between SC and Los Gatos, along HWY 17, and few other back roads. Check the trail review section, I think there's another entrance near Aptos. Not sure which would be closest for you though. Probually best if you meet us on the trail head close to 17. If we decide to ride there, still planning.:thumbsup:
well hopefully ill be riding somewhere tomarrow (no school) if my parents are down to drive me and my brahs to someplace, I was thinkin sand hill or demo or solstice or something along thoes lines, still need to talk to the fokes
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top