Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my son the 14" iniki. He is only about 4'8" and it fits him great.The bike comes with 24" wheels. The tires are 2.6 Kenda's. The fork is made for a 26" wheel and the tire rubbed even in the performance parking lot. I asked them to swap the front wheel for a 26" and they did it on the spot. He now has a 14" frame with a 24" wheel in the back and 26" wheel in the front. It is a very nice bike. We bought it at performance for 759.00. We will be going to Clementine this week and I will let you know how it rides. This is a serios bike for a kid.

·
College
1,198 Posts
own154 said:
Just bought my son the 14" iniki. He is only about 4'8" and it fits him great.The bike comes with 24" wheels. The tires are 2.6 Kenda's. The fork is made for a 26" wheel and the tire rubbed even in the performance parking lot. I asked them to swap the front wheel for a 26" and they did it on the spot. He now has a 14" frame with a 24" wheel in the back and 26" wheel in the front. It is a very nice bike. We bought it at performance for 759.00. We will be going to Clementine this week and I will let you know how it rides. This is a serios bike for a kid.
Wow, you're great, he must be happy. Take some pictures of him riding that thing with a smile on his face, those are always nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.