Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Japan right now, in Yakota and ran into a blue ignition outside the movie theater, do any of you ibexians know who this might be? I was going to rent a bike today and go explore, it would be nice o have some one show me where the trails are

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MiniTrail said:
hay sax
Blue was the ignition 2 and I think I've only seen all of 3 posted here.

There was a couple of Asta owners from Japan. Maybe they'll wade through the tumble weeds in here to answer your post. :D
Sup mini, and that sucks.....Its funny, of all things I expected to see coming out of the teather...an ibex was not one of them LOL...I busted out laughing, to the confused stare of my coworkers...hopefully some one wil chime in, I will be renting a huffy:D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Satalight said:
see im at Yokota as well and the blue Ibex you saw was most likely a rental from Out door Rec, they got a whole fleet of them to rent.
I realized that one night by the DFAC, I was walking out and no **** there were no less than 4 blue and red ibex's staring at me...I was like WTF, is this some kind of a joke. The Zummie next to me stopped shivering long enough to explain "there rental bikes". Go figure. And nice of you to come out now that I'm gone, you completely missed the opportunity to meet me...your loss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.