Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Has it been a year already?

So, I know the Quiring is gone also but are you still riding the DeSalvo? I haven't heard anything about that one in a while. I'm assuming the Lenz has replaced the Sultan.

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Qfactor03 said:
Has it been a year already?

So, I know the Quiring is gone also but are you still riding the DeSalvo? I haven't heard anything about that one in a while. I'm assuming the Lenz has replaced the Sultan.
DeSalvo is gone also. No more SS for me for a while.

Yes, the Lenz replaced the Sultan.

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,359 Posts
Dude, I can't keep up with your bikes. Nice ones all as well.

Congrats on the longest open spam thread ever. Sometimes they turn in to nice discussions.

Why no SS?
Why no Quiring?
Why no Desalvo?

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Enel said:
Dude, I can't keep up with your bikes. Nice ones all as well.

Congrats on the longest open spam thread ever. Sometimes they turn in to nice discussions.

Why no SS?
Why no Quiring?
Why no Desalvo?
The SS isn't fruitful for $5 per gal gas. We ride to the trail a good bit now. Not fun on the SS.

The Leviathan is my new hardtail.:) My Quiring weighed 26.5lbs. My Lev weighs 26.2lbs:thumbsup: and it's really really comfy and makes me want to ride more rather than ride less. (most of that diff is in parts...)

I'll get another hardtail one day...prolly steel though...something cheaper.

·
Registered
723 Posts
weight savings?

hi padre! i'm really curious as to the weight differences of these frames - so can you tell us how much the XXL Turner Sultan weighs as opposed to the new XXL Lenz Lev you got? did you consider the FS titanium frame by Funk as a viable alternative for more weight savings?

thanx and enjoy your new ride!

·