Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a little guidance on what size Giant XTC you are currently piloting. My experience is that Giant frames run a little small.

Me = 5'10.5" w/ a 33" inseam ---- I kinda feel that this puts me in betrween a M or a LG. :confused:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im 6-0 and ride a Large. It feels absolutely perfect for me. I would say its feels closer to being small than it does too big with 110 mm stem and zero offset seatpost. My buddy is 6-2 and thinks its way to small for him. I think you are definitey on the borderline, just compare the TT to your current bike. 24.2 on the large isnt all that long, my new bikes will be 24.6.

·
Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aelwell said:
Im 6-0 and ride a Large. It feels absolutely perfect for me. I would say its feels closer to being small than it does too big with 110 mm stem and zero offset seatpost. My buddy is 6-2 and thinks its way to small for him. I think you are definitey on the borderline, just compare the TT to your current bike. 24.2 on the large isnt all that long, my new bikes will be 24.6.
Thanks - what's your saddle height and do you happen to know the center to center measurement on LG frameset?

·
Registered
29 Posts
30" from center of bb to top of saddle. XTC Advanced SL with easton SL riser bars and 110mm 6deg stem. I believe Adam Craig rides a Large with a much longer stem than me and is under 6-0. PM me if your interested in frameset.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.