Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
Frank D said:
(why does ebay have such long url's?)
JFYI, you can change the name of your link when you post it. Type the word you want to use as a hyperlink in place of the highlighted text after you use the "Insert link" tool. Check it out.

·
1,316 Posts
Some of us really like our Burners, what can you say? The XRs are getting harder to find, took me a while to get mine last year. Now I am just waiting for my RP3 from Push and all will be good...

Keep looking, sure you will come across a set. Have you asked here on the board?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
(JFYI, you can change the name of your link when you post it. Type the word you want to use as a hyperlink in place of the highlighted text after you use the "Insert link" tool.)
Cool, life is a learning experience.
(Some of us really like our Burners, what can you say? The XRs are getting harder to find, took me a while to get mine last year. Now I am just waiting for my RP3 from Push and all will be good...)
Got a set from PAUL a couple years ago. Darren reworked an AVA Float for them and I thought I was riding five inches in back. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.