Yes new data and images will clarify the differenceschelboed said:So...did you use different componentry on the board, b/c it doesn't look like the Regina could even set down on there b/c of that black "4R7" thingy-ma-jigger on the right?
Great points Mark! I am in too!! :thumbsup:Mark2c said:Thanks WeLight.
For my biking use the following are on the essential list:
1) Adjustable dimming (reduced current = efficiency).
2) Adjustable low battery shutdown.
3) UI allows cycling between high and low without passing through either off or flashing.
On my would-be-nice list are:
5) Some sort of low battery warning.
6) A third very low power setting (press and hold to access?).
Hope this helps.
+1znomit said:I bet you need some beta testers :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: