Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body know if you can buy the grip part of the shifter, mine are almost worn out and my LBS said that he can´t find a part # to order them.:madman:

I don´t think you need to buy the whole thing and Ive seen them for other models but not for the XO,s

a part # or a name of a store would help a lot

Thanks

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
zapobiker said:
Does any body know if you can buy the grip part of the shifter, mine are almost worn out and my LBS said that he can´t find a part # to order them.:madman:
I don´t think you need to buy the whole thing and Ive seen them for other models but not for the XO,s
a part # or a name of a store would help a lot>>>>Thanks
This is what I used a few months back (click>) XO Grips I'm sure you can find them at a better price :thumbsup:

>>>>>:ihih:>>Jake

EDIT: Watch this KID

Attachments

·
I Love my Rize
830 Posts
Holly Crap Jake

I justed watched that video you have on that kid and all I can say is WOW :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Try LBS

zapobiker said:

a part # or a name of a store would help a lot

Thanks
QBP stocks the part.......any bike shop can order......easy to remove and install new grip. I can't remember the price but a bit more than you would expect.
Hope that helps,
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.