Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
iheartMTNs
139 Posts
what the hells going on around this camp!!!

You can get video of people going to the bathroom on each other but we cant have access to world class cross action? I dont understand it. When I noticed your post I was stoked, until I noticed that nobody had answered your question. I've looked everywhere I can think of and found bupkis.

I guess if ya cant record the limited and crappy coverage they have on t.v you just aint got nothin comin. And speaking of t.v satalite recently dropped oln. not that they were showing much xc racing anyway.

I'd better stop before I get myself into a dander:(

eraSSerhead

·
Registered
223 Posts
iJaz said:
Hello,
does any one know where I can buy XC World Cup/Championship or NORBA DVDs?
I need some inspiration when using my trainer.
Thanks!
www.offroadtoathens.com

Then here are some sites to download some race stuff on your pc.

www.mediazone.com has the UCI World Championship races. I would say they are very boring but should be good for at least one session.

Some NORBA National footage is here.

http://www.kmtb.com/bbs/zboard.php?...n&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=87

nest year there will also be another web based tv service that will be airing all of the uci races road/cyclocross/mtb here in the states. It will be one of those pay to stream or download type things. Forget the name. It is somewhere on www.cyclingnews.com

·
Registered
223 Posts
found it

The UCI has announced the conclusion of a three-year agreement with
American TV channel World Championship Sports Network (WCSN). The deal
includes the broadcasting of UCI events "on demand" and "pay per view"
on American cable networks as well as on the Internet.

WCSN will show exclusive coverage on American territory, both live and
recorded, of the UCI Road, Track, Mountain Bike & Trials, Cyclo-cross,
BMX and Indoor Cycling World Championships and World Cups. In
addition, WCSN will show the races on its website, also live, for
users on American territory.

·
iheartMTNs
139 Posts
i'm one of those weirdos that...

finds pro cross racing thrilling to watch...to me watching dudes bounce up and down like yo-yos (off jumps) gets old after the first time i see it. seeing people ride/race the techy stuff, that i can watch till rapture. somethin for everybody i guess. anyways, thanks for all the goodies A-Dog.

hope u get a chance to check this stuff iJazz.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,654 Posts
Oddly enough...check your local bike shops too.

There are two in my area that rent cycling videos....even better for me, they rent old late 80's and early 90's Norba/Grundg/FatTire vids. That's when racing was at it's finest.

Another thread had Netflix as a website that rents videos too...but I think they're more of the FR/DH variety.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.