Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to start getting into XC racing. But don't even now where to even begin to find info. on upcoming races. I read what a great challenge it is and how those of you who have raced how jazzed you are about finishing. I live on the east coast. I have talked to my local LBS and they have set me up with some weekend MTB camps in March. And asked them to keep me posted if they hear of any races. Need to get my toes wet so to speak. Any ideas would be great!

Thanks
Kat

·
Registered
81 Posts
Depends on where on the East Coast you live. In NY/NJ they have the H2H series, look on www.teambulldog.com for that one. In the PA/NJ/MD/DE areas there is the Mid Atlantic Superseries: www.masuperseries.com. That is the series I race in and it's tons of fun. There are also several on the New England area as well, plus the national races. You can also look on Bikereg for races that are posted. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.