Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thoughts? Comments on reliability?

Does anyone know why none of the above list the weight of the bike on their website, and where I could go to find out?

Comments on the Reba SL fork on the Fisher? Is there a real difference between the Headshok design and the dual-crown design, or is it all just marketing speak?

Also, apologies if this is a dupe, it said it posted before (heavy traffic) but I couldn't see it posted anywhere.

·
I'm Riding It
652 Posts
Harksaw said:
Thoughts? Comments on reliability?

Does anyone know why none of the above list the weight of the bike on their website, and where I could go to find out?

Comments on the Reba SL fork on the Fisher? Is there a real difference between the Headshok design and the dual-crown design, or is it all just marketing speak?

Also, apologies if this is a dupe, it said it posted before (heavy traffic) but I couldn't see it posted anywhere.
The Cannondale is probably the best of those. But for about the same price you could get a full-suspension NRS which feels like a hard tail until you hit a bump. The NRS system works great. :)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
The bikes you listed all probably weigh about 26 pounds or so. Most bike makers don't list bike weights since it would be different for every frame size. Of the bikes you listed I like the Trek the most. Ibex makes some good bikes, if you want a hard tail you might want to look at their Trophy series. For like $900 you can get an Ibex that has pretty much the same components as the bikes you listed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.