Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the differences between 06 and 07 X0 rear der." short cage" and how can one tell them apart visually. I heard that the 07 now has a Ti spring ?

I have noticed that some 2006 have the white blackbox lettering in a different area then on the 07

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
The date is on the back of the cage..

kkqewl said:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the differences between 06 and 07 X0 rear der." short cage" and how can one tell them apart visually. I heard that the 07 now has a Ti spring ?
I have noticed that some 2006 have the white blackbox lettering in a different area then on the 07
The only difference that I'm aware of is the placement of the the "Black Box" logo..

Jake

PS. The pulley wheels are after market on mine..My spring is Titanium also, that started in 06'..

Attachments

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
The pulley wheels are an old set by the name Carmichael..I'd bought them for my old Xt a few years back and never got around to installing em..A friend of mine machined them to work on my XO..When these wear out, back to stock :madman:

Jake

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention the chain..Its a KMC X10-SL :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.