Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
-> SickLines.com <-
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen on a few boards so .. x-post

Bike stolen from MT SAINTE ANNE on friday afternoon. It belongs to Travis Bond who was in the hospital after a nasty crash. It was taken directly out of the Fox pit

Frame # 007/100 Size large. Team specs (kenda, DT, Hayes, Sram, E13, Saint)

If anyone sees a 303 with a bunch of FOx and Dakine stickers on the eastern seaboard or canada..beat ass first ask questions later.

The bike is stupidly easy to recognize..

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
So the n00b says deep fry his dick, noob takes it further then n00b is an ass. I remember that.... you be young grasshoppers till you grow old, wise, and stupid and name yourself Shiver Me Timbers and proceed to gather 19,000 posts by whoring threads with advertising all his favorite companies.

·
not really a noob
3,510 Posts
standard235 said:
So the n00b says deep fry his dick, noob takes it further then n00b is an ass. I remember that.... you be young grasshoppers till you grow old, wise, and stupid and name yourself Shiver Me Timbers and proceed to gather 19,000 posts by whoring threads with advertising all his favorite companies.
thank you for those words of wisdom

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
standard235 said:
hahaha- thank u

thats messed up that someone would steal that bike. it had to have been someone that rides to, otherwise they wouldnt know how nice that bike is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.