Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No Gansta Lean here.
1,030 Posts
Shopvet....mind if I PM or email you with some....

All Mountain newb questions about Knolly, etc?
(Planning to switch over from an old school, VERY short chainstay, steep HA, east coast hardtail to a dually.)
If not, I could post here if you prefer...
I have alota' bike knowledge, but not with stuff from within the last 5 or so years. Looking for another's opinion and I liked what I've read in your long term review and Knolly photo posts.
Thanks!

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
Eastcoaster said:
All Mountain newb questions about Knolly, etc?
(Planning to switch over from an old school, VERY short chainstay, steep HA, east coast hardtail to a dually.)
If not, I could post here if you prefer...
I have alota' bike knowledge, but not with stuff from within the last 5 or so years. Looking for another's opinion and I liked what I've read in your long term review and Knolly photo posts.
Thanks!
In addition to Fred's input, here are some other potential info sources on the Delirium T...

Noel from Knolly Bikes is very accessible and answered all the crazy questions I had when I was looking for a bike. You can see some of that discussion here (particularly questions regarding the suspension design) . He also sent me several long emails providing even more detail. Very, very helpful and if I ever decide to move to a different bike from my Turner the Knolly's are at the top of the list.

If you have't already you may want to check out these posts here and here by Delirium owner Kristian.

Also, Larry from Mountain High Cyclery is a Knolly dealer and Delirium T owner as well. Check out his ride here. As an owner and a dealer he could be a good source of info.

Man, revisiting these threads has got me lusting after a Knolly (again).

OK, gotta post a pic (just one) - from this thread:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.