Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
something good...

Merry Christmas Freaks...

it took a long time but now we`re done, ready to be my one christmas present, made from myself...

I have the frame for some month but had problems with finding the riight parts and after that we had some problems with the cranks and the brake cables..

But here he is...

Some of my friends name their bikes with girls names like Gina, Gladys or Edeltraut...

As none of my bikes has names yet I thought I might start with this oone...

He is called Heinz-Herrmann, and yes, that sounds funny in german as well...

Sycip 29er frame
Sycip segmented Fork
Chris King Headset
Thomson Elite Stem 5 x 120
Thomson Elite post 27.2x 410
Selle Italia Storika Saddle
The Cleg Disc Brakes
Phil Wood SLR Hubs 32h red anodized
Alex TD 17 Disc 29er Rims
Shimano XTR 180mm Crank with 46t
White Industries Freewheel 23t
Shadow Halflink Chain
Salsa Lock on Grips
IRC Mythos 29er Tires

I don`t know the weight because I`m not interested in that...

Fell free to tell me your opinion, not that I`d care that much, because I love it like this...

I have it since yesterday, and will hopefully have time to testride it the next days...can`t wait to...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Pimp

Eric,

As said before, this a very very nice ride! You're the PIMP ; )

One question: the disc rotors you're using, are they the standard The Cleg rotors? I only have seen discs with smaller and fewer holes ....... The ones you're using seem nicer though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

with the rotors...

I don`t know, there are two versions of the Cleg, the FR and the DH, mine is the FR Version, the rotors came with the brake, nothing extra...

The looks of that brake in hand is great, the lever is very fine too, and I hope the ride will be the same...

·
I ride, therefore I am.
232 Posts
Outstanding build! It appears cleaner than the average, already clean single speed build for some reason. Great job!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.