Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here are some pics of my year of my Riding passion with friends pics by "The Reverend Rich White" hope u enjoy them.

Attachments

·
amar la vida de dos niner
2,682 Posts
B-RAY, you have a gorgeous smile! How can anyone look at those pics and not know that you are having a great time on your bike? Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

scorpionwoman said:
B-RAY, you have a gorgeous smile! How can anyone look at those pics and not know that you are having a great time on your bike? Thanks for posting.
Thank you Scorpionwoan, Everytime I get on my bike I feel like a kid again I was blessed to be able to comute to work this year for about 3 months 46 miles round trip 2k worth of climbing total. You look like ur having a blast evertime I see ur pics also.:D

The pic with all the kids is a ride for a lil guy name Niguel 8yrs old they found a tumor in his head it was a benefit ride for his family to rasie money.

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
This picture rules!

Nothing like grunting up a tough climb with snow capped peaks in the distance.

Thanks for the passion hit!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks

Frozenspokes said:
This picture rules!

Nothing like grunting up a tough climb with snow capped peaks in the distance.

Thanks for the passion hit!
It was a fun day we did a 9hr ride that day so much fun. 1ft-2ft drop,rutty grippy single track hahahhahahahah.:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.