Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up getting a coil shock for a good price for my bronson instead of air. I'm wondering where I should send it for a tune for my bronson v2. Someone said x fusion does a good tune for bronsons and they would have all the parts. Would I be better off going to dirt labs or avalanche?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know. Im looking at pricing and it's pretty spendy for a tune on a shock I may not love. I wanted a dhx2 but someone said the X fusion vector HLR climbs petty good and I may be able to tune it ok.

·
Boom bap ambassador
898 Posts
I had pretty good luck with MAD Suspension (Bicycle Suspension Experts | Mad Suspension) who took over the service for X-Fusion in the US.

IIRC I had to submit the online form and then resort to email or maybe a phone call but the process was pretty painless and reasonable cost.

Bought a used Vengeance on Pinkbike and it had blown bushings and MAD sorted me out with new bushings.

Might be worth a go as the air version of the Vector was very good in my experience, never able to get the right size to try the coil.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.