Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
I ran one for about a month last season on a Covert and loved it. Super adjustable, progressive, stiff, and just a fun light fork. I switched to a 2011 Fox 36 Float RC2 Kashima...and didn't like it as much. I ended up selling it and switching back. Even after the break in, i felt like the fox was just not stiff or progressive enough. Great price...great fork

·
Locs on Spokez
1,905 Posts
Bunch of my homies run them and they're freakin sweet. Definitely gonna try and hop on that program seeing as their HQ is less than 15min from my doorstep hahah

It's pretty much just a Float... which is pretty much the perfect all around do-everything fork. Internals are easily serviceable & reliable and if you ever happen upon some problems the people at X-Fusion will sort you out quick!

Also, they just came out with a 170mm coil version...... shiet is buttttttttterrrrrrrrrryyy

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
I got to do a short test run on one of the Vengeance forks and it worked very nicely. The only odd thing is the extra axle to crown distance due to the arch design (I'm used to the lower profile designs that Marz. and Fox use). It's no big deal, just raises the front about 10mm more than other forks. Performance was nice and smooth, adjustments worked as they should and it was quiet. Only had it for a month so longevity is the only thing I didn't really get a feel for.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have had an X-fusion Velvet on my trailbike for a couple of years now and it has been flawless. Its a simple fork (only has rebound) but feels great, good small bump comliance but ramps up nicely near the end of its travel. I had planned on replacing it with a fox 32/36 but I have really been impressed with the fork.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.