Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how long the site has been down? I really wanted to purchase a shirt, but as of right now I can't. Also, if you're still even reading this, do you happen to know anything about Time road pedals? Should there be a concern for riders that are over the 150 pound mark to be riding a ti. spindle on their pedals? Should I get their carbon body/chromo spindle or just screw it and go with Dura-Ace pedals? Thanks a lot for your help.

-Mitch

·
Technology is my friend.
101 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmm, good coffee.

Site's fine. I was just on there yesterday, and it is working today.

By the way, I can recommend the Dopers Suck coffee. Way good, and a portion of the money goes to support sending the US juniors to the cyclocross world championships.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess the server must have been down for a short period of time when I tried this morning. I'm glad I can order a few shirts now, and even though I don't drink coffee, I'll just order some for my co-workers at the shop. Ah... Cyclocross... I can't wait for this season to begin ;)

-Mitch

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Without looking at the site, I just hope anyone supporting such a site doesn't do any dope, i.e. ibuprofen, aspirin, alcohol, caffeine, etc. So if they sell coffee, they're just posers, eh? That's all dope unless you're a dope. Lecture over....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No sir, I'm in no way affiliated with them. I just read about them a few months ago and remembered them recently. I thought someone on here would have possibly frequented their site, and would know how long it has been down. But, it isn't down and it is actually a decent site.

-Mitch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.