Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
gone for a bike ride
1,973 Posts
Lezyne Carbon 10 multi tool

i'm happy with my Lezyne carbon 10 birthday/xmas present, it can be found online for less than $80 (no tax + free postage)

81g
UD carbon side plates
CNC-machined 7075 aluminum: chain breaker
Titanium: Phillips head, T25, T30 Torx, and 2,3,4,5,6,8mm Allen keys

works great, been really handy already to have a T30 along to check Extralite chainring bolts when out in the wilds, most of my bolts are Ti i think they will last longer with quality allen keys

only grumble is the short 2mm allen has a 90º bend perhaps perfect for some pedals? but not so nifty for removing brake pad retaining pins as the straight 2mm on my CB multi tool 17 (which was 172g)

a great feature of the Lezyne Carbon 10 is customers can order replacement tools if any wear out/break or Lezyne comes out with a T20 on a future gen model (please)

tip: wrap your multi-tool in 26cm of double sided velcro (type used by electricians) it weighs about 2g, really handy to hold brake levers closed or to just to keep the tools from flopping about while wrenching ect, ect, blah

.............edit to improve syntax & change pic......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.