Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a L Vassago Jabberwocky (black).

I am looking for a 29er frame in a small size to trade. Must have derailleur hanger for gears.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the scandal, but I'm up in the air on whether it will fit or not. She has a 31" inseam, but is only 5' 7.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I have a 31" inseam and still had about an inch or so. The top tube slopes pretty dramatically. I'm 5'10" ish and the bike is too short for me. I have run a 120/130mm stem most of the time. I would say if you ran a short stem you would be in the neighborhood. I love the Scandal, just don't need two geared frames and my Dos is fitting the bill right now. Also, I need a SS for rides w/ the girls.

·
3,707 Posts
bikewrench said:
I have a 31" inseam and still had about an inch or so. The top tube slopes pretty dramatically. I'm 5'10" ish and the bike is too short for me. I have run a 120/130mm stem most of the time. I would say if you ran a short stem you would be in the neighborhood. I love the Scandal, just don't need two geared frames and my Dos is fitting the bill right now. Also, I need a SS for rides w/ the girls.
That frame is not going to fit a 5'7" woman. My wife is 5'6" and fits about right on a 16" On One.
(still on the larger side.) I know you want to sell your frame, but trying to push a frame that you know is too big, is not right.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Pnut
I am not trying to push a damn thing. Didn't realize that you were the be all end all to bike fit. I was merely answering a question w/ information that I had firsthand. I love the when apparently in your world every person is proportiones exactly the same and all bikes fit the same way. Thanks for the online parenting. If the frame fits fine, if not I'll keep riding it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.