Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Stiff yet compliant
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
davec113 said:
Wish I could have gone, you working on ssv this weekend?
Oh yeah dude, you wish you were there. The new Hooters restaurant on top of the pass was giving away free motorboats.

I will be up there on Sunday. Gonna whip those WRV hippies into shape.

bstrick said:
Humor on the interwebs? Is that okay here?
I used to think of xcguy as captain sandy vag.
In reality he is captain deadpan.
xcguy=captain deadpan.

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,647 Posts
Moustache rider said:
Oh yeah dude, you wish you were there. The new Hooters restaurant on top of the pass was giving away free motorboats.

I will be up there on Sunday. Gonna whip those WRV hippies into shape.
Me too, we should probably leave a car at the bottom of SSV :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Forgive me for asking probably a stupid question but where and what the heck is that trail? I gotta go there!

Thanks in advance!

D

·
Rigid in Evergreen
1,538 Posts
I see pictures like that and it makes me glad I have a trainer and don't "need" to go out doors to spend quality time with my bike.

FRDanilo said:
Forgive me for asking probably a stupid question but where and what the heck is that trail? I gotta go there!

Thanks in advance!

D
Kenosha Pass, on the way up to Georgia Pass.

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
BaeckerX1 said:
If the lizard falls off the stem, does that mean you've crossed into "All Mountain" territory?
Or "if a lizard claps in the forest with one hand, does it make a sound?" FRDanilo still wonders where this lizard was in this shot.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
xcguy said:
Or "if a lizard claps in the forest with one hand, does it make a sound?" FRDanilo still wonders where this lizard was in this shot.
I still don't know where that trail is either. ;)

·
"Oldfart from Wayback"
1,683 Posts
Good thing you don't

BaeckerX1 said:
I still don't know where that trail is either. ;)
It's crowded with non racers, out for a casual ride and stopping everywhere to take a photo.

If I saw somebody stopped on the trail trying to take a photo while is was trying to time a split, I'd have smacked them and their cam down the hill.

That's how I roll.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts