Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently sold my 6 point for a Pivot Mach 5, and would really like to get another IH DW bike for the bigger terrain.

Anyone care to sell what you have?(btw: must be small 15" and mostly complete bike)

thanks,

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DRTRIDR said:
Randall Scott "may" be an option!
(Some on this board are not fans of the company)

2008 Iron Horse 7 Point
Brand New
Size 15
$1,499 ( 50% off)
http://www.rscycle.com/2008-Iron-Horse-7-Point-Freeride?sc=19&category=55

7 Point frame
$799
http://www.rscycle.com/2008-Iron-Horse-7-Point-Frame-Freeride?sc=11&category=27532

Don't shoot the messenger! :bluefrown:
Haha, yeah.... keeping them as an option. Liking the price for that 08 7 point.

wish they would do a no reserve on Ebay...lol

thanks,

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have an 06 7point5 bought new in 2007, ridden in 2007 everyother weekend, and probably 10 rides total after that. Had the rear shock (fifth element 3 way) modified by garage works in california, now its like butter!!!

size=15", red with a boxxer ride u-turn fork 7-4" of travel, maxxis front tire, kenda rear, e13 chain guide etc. new brake pads front and rear. sram x-9 shifters and rear derailleur.

awesome bike, I am just moving and won't have any time to ride this until next season.

Let me know if you are interested, and I can e-mail pictures etc. The bike is in Great shape with only minor chips in the paint, zero dents, and everything works perfectly.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, thanks for your message.

Yes, definitely interested. Please email pics/info to [email protected]

Are you in California? I am in So Cal, Mission Viejo area.

tjdlegend1 said:
I have an 06 7point5 bought new in 2007, ridden in 2007 everyother weekend, and probably 10 rides total after that. Had the rear shock (fifth element 3 way) modified by garage works in california, now its like butter!!!

size=15", red with a boxxer ride u-turn fork 7-4" of travel, maxxis front tire, kenda rear, e13 chain guide etc. new brake pads front and rear. sram x-9 shifters and rear derailleur.

awesome bike, I am just moving and won't have any time to ride this until next season.

Let me know if you are interested, and I can e-mail pictures etc. The bike is in Great shape with only minor chips in the paint, zero dents, and everything works perfectly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts