Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
I have this saddle (WTB Volt) on my Yeti SB 150 which I bought in February 19 and this my second saddle with the same problem...Yeti replaced the first saddle in September 19 and now it has happened the same with the replacement one...has this happened to anyone as well? I guess there has to be lots of users of this saddle in the forum....(sorry about the turned image...)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the same problem. Just bought an SB130 last month and the saddle is worn on both sides like yours. Looks like the same saddle too.

My added problem is that I bought the bike used so replacement under warranty is probably not gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
511 Posts
Same problem happened on my 2019 Sb130 and Yeti replaced it under warranty

·
Registered
447 Posts
You might want to check with WTB directly I did a few years ago via email and they were very helpful back then.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First saddle was replaced under warranty, but not second saddle, I was told it was my fault ...bought an Ergon and throw the wtb to the rubbish bin

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love the saddle too. But because in a 2nd owner I am pretty sure I am SOL. Guess it is duct tape time

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same thing here!!! the very friendly people from customer service (Matt) WTB told me
" From what I see in the image you provided this issue looks more cosmetic than anything and might be addressable with a little glue"
:madmax::madman:
Guess this will be the last WTB saddle i use!!

·
EAT MORE GRIME
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
5,733 Posts
wow cheese ball city

just so they can slap a name on a saddle. a lot like conference swag....looks good with your company logo on it but horseshit as a product.

·
EDR
10,046 Posts
I love the saddle too. But because in a 2nd owner I am pretty sure I am SOL. Guess it is duct tape time

Shoe Goo. I've used it on almost every saddle I've owned at some point. Including my current WTB. Doesn't hide the tear but it makes it fully repaired.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts