Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone could tell me what is the exact diameter of the fully pumped up WTB Weirwolf 2..5 tire?

I`m not sure if i have enough space in my frame to use this thing...
Thanks for any help.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
There is no exact size, even if you mention rim and pressure. All tires are made slightly differently.
For tight clearances, it's vital to make distinction between casing and knob width.
BTW, looking at the very diameter, likely some 29.2-29.4" or something, what do you expect to learn? Rarely the clearance is limited by the centre tread rubbing. Although that doesn happen to me with some rear V-brake noodles.

More productive might be to ask whether someone has the same frame and tried.

·
Old, stale, negative
800 Posts
Fits front and rear on a Voodoo dambala. Great tire as a front as far as I'm concerned. Tracks well and eats up sharp objects in your path. Does not have an agressive tread pattern for a rear and would advise another tire for traction. Cheers.

·
Old fast guy
98 Posts
i was dissapointed in the size myself, it turns out that my racing ralph 2.4 is the same size as the lt 2.55. both volume and width mounted with a side by side comparison

i still want a nice fatty singleply to come out

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for answers but i`m afraid that my question was inaccurate (MY FAULT).

I actually need diameter of whole wheel with the WTB Weirwolf insalled on it
(it can be also measured from the center of the hub to the end of the tire knobs).

Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.