Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new '05 Jamis Dakar Pro came with a WTB Team Integrated Headset. No info on this headset on the WTB site, no reviews. Is this a WTB branded product that is actually manuf. by another co. or what??? I need to know for service, etc.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Nothing simple!

I needed a replacement integrated headset for my GF Raleigh. The stock headset was a WTB integrated (which was not on the frame when I bought it). I tried an integrated headset but it did not fit. It turns out theere are different size integrated headsets. When shopping make sure you measure the inner diameter of your headtube B4. BTW I got an AHeadSet (not sure of model type). Cheao - verrrry cheapo. Good thing my GF will not be taking this thing off road because it is not sealed well at all. Maybe the higher end ones do a better job but not for $25.

·
Registered
122 Posts
OEM Components

HPilot said:
My new '05 Jamis Dakar Pro came with a WTB Team Integrated Headset. No info on this headset on the WTB site, no reviews. Is this a WTB branded product that is actually manuf. by another co. or what??? I need to know for service, etc.
I've noticed that built bkes come with compoents that manufactures do not sell as after market.
I experenced the same problem with a set of Truvative cranks and bb .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.