Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a nice, small Superlight or Juliana frame they can part with? Hoping for anodized, but not manditory. Great prices on closeout new frames, but want to run v-brakes so looking for 06 or older. Plus, even at the great prices for new, used would be cool. I'm an hour from Portland, Or.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
Check with your local SC dealer.....I believe they still have some older model Superlights/Juliana in stock.....probably make a good deal on them as well.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
daniel harvey said:
Anyone have a nice, small Superlight or Juliana frame they can part with? Hoping for anodized, but not manditory. Great prices on closeout new frames, but want to run v-brakes so looking for 06 or older. Plus, even at the great prices for new, used would be cool. I'm an hour from Portland, Or.
I have a that was built up but never ridden that has been sitting around for years (wife). It is a light blue powder. But, I have to ask, why on earth would you want to run rim brakes ?

PM me and I will send you some pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.