Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya, just looking for some info and user input on these hubs. I see they use a cog ,but with a thread on lockring like higher end bmx cassette hubs. How much can you adjust chainline? Anyone riding these things. It seems like a high priced MSRP.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got one of these last March that I have ridden a lot and am moderately satisfied. the bearings developed a little play, for which there is no adjustment. I replaced the bearings and it has been good since. Of course now the front has some play.... As for chain alignment, you need to use spacers so there's plenty of adjustment to dial in a perfect chainline.

·
Registered
416 Posts
they suck bad....

that means that they suck......bad... Which is good actually, because if they would suck good than they would be really bad.. So it they suck bad they could suck better so they are not as bad as they would be when they would suck good or even very good... Now i've got myself confused..:D It also depends on who is doing the sucking... bad or good...

hmmzz TGIF!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.