Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

WTB Pitch Pro frame

1063 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  KillingtonVT
Looking into buying a Pitch Pro frame, anyone selling?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
BrokenCobra said:
Looking into buying a Pitch Pro frame, anyone selling?
Look for a Comp as well - may have better luck finding one of those frames used.. Same frame, other than the different rear shock. What size?

Otherwise, find a good deal on a Comp at a shop and just swap the parts you want, and sell off the crappy stuff.

Specialized doesn't sell frame only normally. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a dealer willing to strip a frame down for you.
Im looking for a Medium frame used or new doesnt matter I just have some good parts from another bike so i figured id build a Pitch, Pro or Comp, heard they were good bikes and frames
I have seen a few 2008 comps at the LBS for $1,450 brand new. Kind of makes me wish I had waited...
I just Picked up an 08 pro for 1700. Also saw some 08 comps on eBay for 800
My dad and i just tried to bid on one. It ended at close to $1300
Yea lookin for a frame only, got good parts to use, no sense of paying extra
im gonna be selling my XL pitch frame next week if anyone is interested. just bought a canfield one.
Crap!!! I just bought a Comp new to get the frame....even stuck my neck out on the small size but its perfect for me....sure wish I'd known....hell let me know if its still avail, I cant resist white, is that the stock paint?

KillingtonVT said:
crossup said:
Crap!!! I just bought a Comp new to get the frame....even stuck my neck out on the small size but its perfect for me....sure wish I'd known....hell let me know if its still avail, I cant resist white, is that the stock paint?
It is still avail... give me a buzz... 802-353-0339...
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.