Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought you fellars might like to see my buddies WTB Phoenix, and since i've already bored everyone with mine a while back, i thought i'd share his, since it was actually at the shop for a while i took some photos.

140mm rearend
118mm typeII and hub

older ritchey stem, purdy fun.

he needs to reinstall the original parts.

over and out
nate

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
extra wide 100mm!

ssmike said:
Very cool! Especially with the ultra rare 118mm front hub. Here's my 100mm wide-flange front hub - just waiting for the right project (hmmm, maybe a Potts Type II for 29" wheel?)
Yup Mike, your gonna hafta build that extra wide hundered miller up for a Type II 29"er. I always liked the look of those Extra Wides, got one on my Phoenix. They are the next best thing to the 118's for sure.

on a side note, i have two of the Haro SS's in the shop that you sold to Clarke and Lance, and they sure are sweet. Clarke's busy building his up, while i'm negotiating with Lance for his. hehe.

over and out
nate

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
cursivearmy said:
Yup Mike, your gonna hafta build that extra wide hundered miller up for a Type II 29"er. I always liked the look of those Extra Wides, got one on my Phoenix. They are the next best thing to the 118's for sure.

on a side note, i have two of the Haro SS's in the shop that you sold to Clarke and Lance, and they sure are sweet. Clarke's busy building his up, while i'm negotiating with Lance for his. hehe.

over and out
nate
Very cool about the frames. If Lance decides to hand on to his, drop me a line and I'll work something out for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.