Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NedwannaB
12,791 Posts
Read between lines

subspd said:
Yeah except I keep popping them...
I think what shiggy was trying to say was try the Stans set up too.;)

I do know if they aren't the newer TCS type tires you may have to work a little more getting the Nano's to seal up.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I wouldn't recommend the NanoRaptors tubeless based on my experience. I ran them tubeless on my Stans ZTR Crests and had issues. They beaded up with a floor pump and even held air reasonably well, but the front came unseated from the rim in a race on a corner. (just corner loads, no rocks or hits of any kind) and my rear came unseated once as well. You may have better luck, but a little searching and I found others with similar experiences when trying to run them tubeless. (I've been running tubeless for years with non-UST/non-tubeless ready rims/tires always and never had this happen before...and haven't with my Schwalbe currently either)

·
Schipperkes are cool.
4,170 Posts
Yeah except I keep popping them...
How?

Thorns?

Pinch flats?

Side wall holes?

Going tube-less will not keep you free of yer tires going flat and some times being tube-less will allow flats where tube'd wouldn't.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Old thread but I'm trying to do this in my wife's bike now and can't get the bead to seal well. My WTB speed discs with Bronson's sealed up quick and works perfectly. Keep trying with these, with a compressor, no Pop.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Old thread but I'm trying to do this in my wife's bike now and can't get the bead to seal well. My WTB speed discs with Bronson's sealed up quick and works perfectly. Keep trying with these, with a compressor, no Pop.
I got my Nano's to mount up one time tubeless on Mavic C29SSMax wheels. When I took them off and tried to remount them I could not get them to bead up even with a compressor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.