Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a DH bike asap and I was wondering what you guys had FS.. NJ sale would be best but let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Dan j. Kraus :)
973-208-9111
973-764-3678
[email protected]

Location Vernon, NJ

·
thats my red stapler
408 Posts
gtxscirocco said:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a DH bike asap and I was wondering what you guys had FS.. NJ sale would be best but let me know what you have.

Thanks,
973-208-9111
973-764-3678
[email protected]

Location Vernon, NJ
contact the guys at diamond cycles in Montclair (its on bloomfield ave) they are the ones that run the rental shop. they may even have ones leftover from last year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Drae frame

gtxscirocco said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
973-208-9111
973-764-3678
[email protected]

Location Vernon, NJ
I have a dare frame 2001/02 for sale
1,750.00 willing to talk
and deliver to NJ!!!!

·
Start slow and taper off
790 Posts
How 'bout a Yeti?

Wasn't necessarily thinking of selling, just picked this up recently for my wife (used), but we just learned we're pregnant so she won't be using it in the near future.:)
A complete bike, Yeti DH-8, if you're interested. Measures in the 16" range, if you would like I'll take all the measurements. $2200 or so. Drop me a note if you'd like more info, parts list, more photos, etc. I'm in NJ, as well.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dare frame

gtxscirocco said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
973-208-9111
973-764-3678
[email protected]

Location Vernon, NJ
Will call you today [Joeride9]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts