Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics and contact info please :) As stated NJ/NY/CT area is best.. I don't want to make this forum into the classifides but I would like some choices so keep the posts comming :)

Dan

·
Registered
752 Posts
There is a classified section....

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have..

gtxscirocco said:
I live in Vernon (Sussex County) .. Down the road from Mountain Creek.. Please keep the bikes comming.

973-208-9111
973-764-3678

[email protected]

Dan Kraus :)
2003 Gemini 900 m with 5th E rear shock and TONS of extras. Deemax, sram x.0, x.9, slider plus, thomson post and stem. Im asking 2300 complete or 800 for the frame. BTW its got a brand new swingarm.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
What about a new 04 Giant DH Team with Jr. T.
For $2100
If want more info PM me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
01' Intense Uzzi SLX

I know you said you'd prefer Jersey, but I have a great bike at a great price that would be worth it:

01' Intense Uzzi SLX

- size medium
- 03' Boxxer fork
- Vanilla RC rear
- I could either leave the XTR drivetrain or swap to DH shorter Durace rear with single ring up front, bash guard and chain guide
- Azonic handlebars
- Thompson stem
- Thompson seat post
- Intense 2.35 DH tires
- Juju front hub
- XT rear
- Super solid and strong as hell
- Red/White team colors

$1450 shipped.

I don't ride this thing and I would rather have the cash and the room in my garage.

email me:
[email protected]

Peace,
Moe

gtxscirocco said:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a DH bike asap and I was wondering what you guys had FS.. NJ sale would be best but let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Dan j. Kraus :)
973-208-9111
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
bighit said:
heres a pic
wut frame is that and how much travel does it get? if theres no cracks or dents, then 500 would be a good deal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts