Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 29er HD frame for my daughter; her first mtb. I have parts but would consider a complete bike.

She is 5'8" with a 32-33" inseam.

Am looking for a used GF or ???

Anybody have something suitable?

·
The Duuude, man...
3,537 Posts
the_eleven said:
Looking for a 29er HD frame for my daughter; her first mtb. I have parts but would consider a complete bike.

recommend you page bruce brown...his wife has a very nice HT they are thinking about getting rid of in favor of her new fisher 292.

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
the_eleven said:

I've got a custom small steel framed Willits New Sheriff. I haven't made up my mind yet what to do with it, but selling it might be an option. This is not any kind of an ad as I would go through the proper channels to pay for an ad, but since my name was brought up...

Photos here:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=60541

BB

·
Registered
18 Posts
2003 supercal

I have a Med 2003 supercal I may be interested in selling or trading. I would have to take it apart, but everything is for sale or trade. Also, check with your lbs, there were some 2002 med supercal framesets still available last month. They will have to call Trek and have their inside guy search for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.