Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in joining me this afternoon to ride from Elk Creak Camp ground to the Forestry Center and back? I will be at the Elk Creak Camp ground around 4-4:15 this afternoon. I would like to find someone that is interested in riding TSF once a week. Anyone???

·
Registered
107 Posts
I can't make it today, but I'd be interested in joining you next time. Send me a private message and we can make arrangements for next week.

·
Singletrack Addict
1,167 Posts
yamaha249 said:
Is anyone interested in joining me this afternoon to ride from Elk Creak Camp ground to the Forestry Center and back? I will be at the Elk Creak Camp ground around 4-4:15 this afternoon. I would like to find someone that is interested in riding TSF once a week. Anyone???
Nice day for a ride. How was it?

I love the WRT. I'd ride there more often except that I live in NE Portland and getting over and through the hill and back can suck.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WRT Thursday Ride

The ride was Awesome!! I started at Elk Creak, No one around, with a slight mist. The trail was damp though not muddy at all. Made it to Diamond Mill OHV and was to tired to push on to the forestry center so I turned around there. The climbs where brutal as usual and the desents where amazing! Hope someone can join me next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts