Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a trip around the White Rim on October 27th?

Let me know if so.

B

·
3,049 Posts
Just did it on Saturday, excellent conditions. You'll like it, a lot. :thumbsup: :D

And the Lev is the ideal bike, lets you sit and big-ring through the roughrock patches after 9 hours on the go.

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ionsmuse said:
Just did it on Saturday, excellent conditions. You'll like it, a lot. :thumbsup: :D

And the Lev is the ideal bike, lets you sit and big-ring through the roughrock patches after 9 hours on the go.
Excellent....thanks for the update.

I had planned on taking the Moots due to it's 4 bottle cages VS. 3 on the Lev.......but if you say so.......:)

B

·
Exactly 1/2 of 2-Epic
750 Posts
donkey said:

Let me know if so.

B
Sounds great. Can't commit till I see what train wreck leaves Moab next weekend...but consider me tentative and highly interested. Haven't been there since...last winter? That's far too long ago.

It could be a Lev group ride ;)

You gonna be in Moab next weekend Donkey?

·
Time to go farther
1,338 Posts
Tenative as well

Same as DaveH about 24**** recovery but i'm itching to ride and do some camping which makes for a nice weekend in moab.

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hairball_dh said:
You gonna be in Moab next weekend Donkey?
I wish I was.....but I just can't swing that much time away from work, etc...

We'd love to have you for the WR.....try to make it!

B

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
donkey said:
Very, very interested. Right now, I am in the early phases of off-season fatness. Plus, I have a CX bike on the way. Either way, I'll either be there to start some base for 2008 or bleeding out my eyes at a local Front Range CX event.

·
Blue Dot Junkie
391 Posts
I'd sooo be in for a Donkey & Moonbeam ride on the White Rim... if we weren't being total road whores right now. How about we do tomorrow or the next day instead? ;-)

·
Displaced Southerner
231 Posts
In. :)

All y'all being not-so-fresh from racing Moab or gettin your off-season fat going sounds about perfect for me to kill myself all day to keep you in sight. :) And hello Brendan & Mary.... be road whores again. It's Brian's 30th Birthday with riding and camping. It's bound to be a jolly good time.

Seriously, hope y'all can make it down...er...over....

ca

·
Exactly 1/2 of 2-Epic
750 Posts
30th???

moonbeam said:
In. :)

All y'all being not-so-fresh from racing Moab or gettin your off-season fat going sounds about perfect for me to kill myself all day to keep you in sight. :) And hello Brendan & Mary.... be road whores again. It's Brian's 30th Birthday with riding and camping. It's bound to be a jolly good time.

Seriously, hope y'all can make it down...er...over....

ca
Shucks, can't pass up a 30th celebration. It's nothing about being fresh though, it's more about being able to function. I've spent 5 of the past 11 months rehabing race injuries. Coming out races whole isn't something I take for granted anymore :eek:

If'n I can ride, I'll be there!

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LyndaW said:
I'm drooling on my keyboard. If I am a lucky, lucky girl I will be there too.
Our fingers are collectively crossed:)

This is shaping up to be one heck of a birthday party:)

B

·
Displaced Southerner
231 Posts
hairball_dh said:
Coming out races whole isn't something I take for granted anymore :eek:

If'n I can ride, I'll be there!
My friend, keep the rubber side down. Turns out better that way. ;)

1 - 20 of 112 Posts