Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got done with taking an exam, and was riding across campus heading to my apartment, and there are all these poliece cars with thier lights flashing and an ambulence and a fire truck. People are standing everywhere. I was wondering what happened, and then i see this kids bike, a huffy or something, right next to this big generator. his fork is bent in half, his front wheel is tacoed and like ten feet away. He is about ten feet away from either of them, his face covered in blood and bandages and stuff. I guess he just ran straight into it. I would like to have seen that happen.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
flatulentfox said:
So I just got done with taking an exam, and was riding across campus heading to my apartment, and there are all these poliece cars with thier lights flashing and an ambulence and a fire truck. People are standing everywhere. I was wondering what happened, and then i see this kids bike, a huffy or something, right next to this big generator. his fork is bent in half, his front wheel is tacoed and like ten feet away. He is about ten feet away from either of them, his face covered in blood and bandages and stuff. I guess he just ran straight into it. I would like to have seen that happen.
dude, wtf?

ps- that's what he gets for skimping on a bike and not paying attention or wearing a helmet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.