Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on being at Winter Park tomorrow and wanted to know who else planned on being up there.

·
Heathen
768 Posts
WP question, is there much for me and my Enduro to play on using the lifts? I want to check out some of the runs but at a lower, safe altitude. Anything over a 4ft drop and I'll be walking the wuss line around the side.

·
Alt-132
1,564 Posts
TooManyToyz said:
WP question, is there much for me and my Enduro to play on using the lifts? I want to check out some of the runs but at a lower, safe altitude. Anything over a 4ft drop and I'll be walking the wuss line around the side.
You can ride pretty much the whole mountain on an enduro and have plenty of fun. I can't think of any jump there that can't be taken on an that bike (one of my friends has an enduro and rides WP on it)

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
TooManyToyz said:
I would recommend you check out Mountain goat; it's a downhill trail that is not a downhill trail, but a technical xc trail that does not require a dh bike at all. A 5 or 6 inch travel bike is more than adequate. My favorite trail on the mountain [I haven't ridden any of the new trails yet this year].

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Renegade said:
I would recommend you check out Mountain goat; it's a downhill trail that is not a downhill trail, but a technical xc trail that does not require a dh bike at all. A 5 or 6 inch travel bike is more than adequate. My favorite trail on the mountain [I haven't ridden any of the new trails yet this year].
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wp

You need to try the Shy Ann/Free Speech/Long trail/green world. I have a 5"/5" and it works out.

My 8 year old loves the features on free speech.

·
Alt-132
1,564 Posts
NiceBike said:
You need to try the Shy Ann/Free Speech/Long trail/green world. I have a 5"/5" and it works out.

My 8 year old loves the features on free speech.
Great route! At the end of that route, over the weekend, I figured out that you can also connect to Boot Camp instead of Greenworld for even more jumping goodness.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
The Enduro might work out better to pedal into and out of Mtn Goat from Oly chair.

·
GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
3,842 Posts
I'll be there Thursday and Friday - or at least one of those days (I may go to SolVista too). White Knolly....

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Will be up on Fri...Red/white Karpiel Disco...
Looking at a day at the 'Stone one day on the wknd.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts