Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any quick ideas or info, so I can beat the crowds down here?

1,328 Posts
sandan said:
Any quick ideas or info, so I can beat the crowds down here?
Taken from an email by the WP series

Just a quick update for those of you that might be headed this way to pre ride the June 29th Super Loop.

The trails are beginning to dry up but we encourage you to wait until Friday, June 27th to pre ride the whole course. If you are riding up here before then please make a point of avoiding Lower Cherokee by using Serenity and walking the turnpike on Blue Sky.

For everyones riding pleasure please remember to tread lightly while out on the trails. With the high snow pack and cooler spring the trails are still very fragile. If you see a wet muddy spot, stop and walk your bike through the area. DO NOT ride around the wet areas this only causes our beautiful trail system to fall apart quicker.

OTHER FUN RIDING OPTIONS
The Resort opens this weekend for Down Hill riding

If you decide to tackle the Ford remember to bring a life jacket and swim suit, it is running high and fast.

Fraser River Trail is clear and fun for the whole family.

Any questions contact us at :[email protected]rpark.com
970-726-1590 or 303-316-1590​

·
Registered
155 Posts
I rode up there this weekend. Friday we hit The Phases above Tabernash. All dry.

Saturday we rode the Fraser Valley trails. Skipped Tipperarry because we heard it was still muddy, so skpped over to NW Passage to Creekside to Flume to Chainsaw to Elk Meadow and back. My buddy kept going to D2, D4, and Lower Cherokee. He came back pretty muddy but coudn't wipe the smile off his face.

Just from simple observation it looked like anything above 9,500 ft or so still had a fair amount of snow/mud, so the closer you get from Fraser to Winter Park and climb on up it's going to get a little wet.

Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.