Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could probably find this info on the USAC site, but it keeps locking up on me, so...

Anyone know if one day racing licenses are available for racing expert (or cat 1, or whatever the class is called now). I would be EX 40+. Want to race the DH but don't want to cough up a leg to pay for a year license for one race. Anyone know offhand?? I am riding anyways all weekend up there, but would be stoked to hear the beeps, been a while :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Usually if they make you have a license, you can buy a one-day on-site. Yes, expert/semi pro is now Cat 1.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I talked to the race organizers. If you're racing pro you need to have an annual license. All AM divisions will be able to buy a $5 day-of license.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yoyoo said:
I talked to the race organizers. If you're racing pro you need to have an annual license. All AM divisions will be able to buy a $5 day-of license.
Cool, hopefully a one day is available. Not racing pro, just cat 1 40+. I remember a couple years ago I raced a national, was the only race I was gonna do, had to fork out $85.00 for a Norba license, $65.00 to race + late fees, plus lift pass. Kinda stung for one race, but at least I got a podium out of the deal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
U need a pro card and license for pro this year. there is no cat 1, 2,3. Only amatuer and pro. It's gonna suck for all us cat 2 and 3 newbies

1 - 5 of 5 Posts