Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

ta dow how you like me now

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wenton a epic 7 miler today and you can see me tareing up some narly single track and then i droped in to a huge rock gaerden like 80 ft of baby head and big bolders and because im such a good rider i made it 95% but right at the end a sharpe one get me and slamed me down and killed my leg and my leg's not so bad but i yelled at the rock it was a basterd and i kikked it and now my toes broken and my girl is pissed becuz i keep getin hurt ridin and i cant giver my usual good man service so if you ride this rockgarden in vermont you wont make it across because i tried it and im good on technical skillz and you can see me tearin the narly singletrack and rocks comin off the back of my tires

your truly jay

Attachments

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx

ArmySlowRdr said:
vermont narly rock garden won, jay nothing, jay's gal wanting--:D
spelling nazis--sure to come:p
write up--priceless:cool:

I enjoyed this post; the trail whupping our arses is a neccessary part of our sport. Makes us better. Keep riding hard.:)
thank for given me props becoz i rule and even if i wipe its ok becoz i still have alot of talents

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Spelling and punctuation nazi's may not even know where to start.

My question is when did 7 miles become an epic ride?

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey why that

skiahh said:
Spelling and punctuation nazi's may not even know where to start.

My question is when did 7 miles become an epic ride?
that sound like sarcastic and if you havnt ride in vermont you dont no what epic means its harder then any other place to ride thanks

·
Registered
500 Posts
Troll La La La La........la La La La.......

WayGayJay is the dumbest TROLL around. This anus has been posting pointless crap on the DH/FR forum for a few days. He also goes by bustinghugedrops and fourassmonkey too.

Beau

·
Registered
691 Posts
yeswayjay said:
thank for given me props becoz i rule and even if i wipe its ok becoz i still have alot of talents
Is that a reflector underneath you seat, and on your pedals? Nice touch.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ignerant

Beau said:
WayGayJay is the dumbest TROLL around. This anus has been posting pointless crap on the DH/FR forum for a few days. He also goes by bustinghugedrops and fourassmonkey too.

Beau
you ignerant posts dont stop people from chattin with me about my talents and everone likes my ridin pics

·
Registered
79 Posts
yeswayjay said:
i wenton a epic 7 miler today and you can see me tareing up some narly single track and then i droped in to a huge rock gaerden like 80 ft of baby head and big bolders and because im such a good rider i made it 95% but right at the end a sharpe one get me and slamed me down and killed my leg and my leg's not so bad but i yelled at the rock it was a basterd and i kikked it and now my toes broken and my girl is pissed becuz i keep getin hurt ridin and i cant giver my usual good man service so if you ride this rockgarden in vermont you wont make it across because i tried it and im good on technical skillz and you can see me tearin the narly singletrack and rocks comin off the back of my tires

your truly jay
Ah DUDE! What a wipe out! How the h3ll did you not curl up and die after that gnarly yard sale? Your leg looks like total hamburger. [email protected], you've inspired me to work really hard this next month so I too can do 7 mile epics and almost clean the gnarliest of the gnarly boulder gardens!

I'l start now..."wack wack wack"

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thx

Lotusfinger said:
Ah DUDE! What a wipe out! How the h3ll did you not curl up and die after that gnarly yard sale? Your leg looks like total hamburger. [email protected], you've inspired me to work really hard this next month so I too can do 7 mile epics and almost clean the gnarliest of the gnarly boulder gardens!

I'l start now..."wack wack wack"
i beleive you can do it when you practic alot and i mite start a website for tips on narl ridin on trails and itl pobaly be a populr website with a lots of hits

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
troll, troll, troll your boat....

epic? 7 miles? yeah, vermont has some really gnarly (excuse me- gnar gnar) trails, but c'mon. yes, i' have been there, and ridden some great stuff there.

"ignerant" was the best laugh so far.......

you have to be kidding, right? a joke?

didn't you already get smacked down enough on the DH board?

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no

scrublover said:
troll, troll, troll your boat....

epic? 7 miles? yeah, vermont has some really gnarly (excuse me- gnar gnar) trails, but c'mon. yes, i' have been there, and ridden some great stuff there.

"ignerant" was the best laugh so far.......

you have to be kidding, right? a joke?

didn't you already get smacked down enough on the DH board?
no i didnt' get smack down by anyone just people jelus of my pics and ridin styles alot of people look to my posts

·
I need more time
157 Posts
why do u have to post your same boring stuf fin every differnt fourm category.

I'll bet i can even find this same post in the new inventions fourm

1 - 20 of 55 Posts