Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official ***** Idiot
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I logged in was almost five years ago. Any of the old guys still here? emTea, speak up!

I'll be lurking.......I actually quit biking awhile ago. Moved to CT from the miles of trails here in VT, really had no place to ride (well, one good technical trail nearby, but it's like three miles long), then wound up with some medical stuff that's pretty much taken me off my feet for awhile. Sucks getting old. Probably won't contribute much for a little bit, I'm out of date on gear, haven't done much to upgrade since I rebuilt my wheelset with 9.0sl hubs. I'll answer what I can, though.

Good to be back. :thumbsup:

·
Official ***** Idiot
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish. I lived right on Rte 7 in New Milford. Litchfield wasn't bad, I lived out of town by a few miles, but nothing really all that exciting. Mostly groomed dog walking paths. Back near Killington now, so once everything gets straight, I'll be downhilling again. On a hardtail. :eek:)

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
heff® said:
Last time I logged in was almost five years ago. Any of the old guys still here? emTea, speak up!

I'll be lurking.......I actually quit biking awhile ago. Moved to CT from the miles of trails here in VT, really had no place to ride (well, one good technical trail nearby, but it's like three miles long), then wound up with some medical stuff that's pretty much taken me off my feet for awhile. Sucks getting old. Probably won't contribute much for a little bit, I'm out of date on gear, haven't done much to upgrade since I rebuilt my wheelset with 9.0sl hubs. I'll answer what I can, though.

Good to be back. :thumbsup:
emTea is in the wheel/tire board.

Sparticus, singlespeed and 29er

I am all over.

Welcome back.

·
Official ***** Idiot
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, Sparty was getting into the 29'er thing before the rest of us, I'll poke in there eventually. Sent a PM to Mr, Tea, he'll get it when he logs in. Good to see you still here, too.

·
Official ***** Idiot
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The one and only. Dunno why I thought about popping in here, saw something that reminded me. Gonna take me a little bit, everybody's changed names. Looks like a big delete took place in 2004.........funny, my account is still here, it just shows me as having joined in March of 2004, and almost all my posts are gone.......

How is ya?

·
Official ***** Idiot
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah.........I did the CT thing, still hangin out here, girlfriend and I broke up after five years (well, really broke up a year before I moved out), came back to loverly VT to help my mom after a dual knee replacement, then wound up blowing two disks in my back, had those removed, and the therapy, rode for a litte bit, in between jobs, then more medical I'm still in recovery from........oh, and I finally quit binge drinking myself to death. Think this spring is time to rebuild the ol' Komodo and do some laps.

·
Bicyclochondriac.
15,210 Posts
heff® said:
New Milford, then Litchfield. Not a bad area, just zero riding. Riding on the road was just plain stupid.
I lived in Lakeville for a few years and the MTB options were pretty limited. OTOH, I thought the road riding there was outstandingly good. I was never too into road riding until I moved there. Still, from a biking standpoint, I was glad to leave.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.