Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Lenz Behemoth. Well, I've been riding it for a while but its still kinda new. My mountain biking skills have increased with the purchase of this bike. When I screw up in a uphill technical spot the bike just sits there waiting for me to correct my mistake, its very forgiving. The frame climbs like crazy. Anways, fitted it out with Chris King, Sram Black Box Carbon X O stuff, and a White Brothers 135 mm through axle fork.

The White Brothers is surprisingly plush. The Hayes brakes, I am not impressed with. I'd perfer Avids. So, hope my bike shows you how "manly" a pink bike can be.

Attachments

·
ADIDAB
578 Posts
Would I ride a pink bike? Absolutely! For me though there's more to it as my wife has suffered through and beat breast cancer so I would ride it in honour of her and every other woman in the world who has been through it.

Great looking bike BTW.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I thought I hear somewhere that PINK is the new color for men.

I have always thought a nice pink polo, or dress shirt was a nice color to
wear in my younger barhopping days.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve_N said:
Would I ride a pink bike? Absolutely! For me though there's more to it as my wife has suffered through and beat breast cancer so I would ride it in honour of her and every other woman in the world who has been through it.

Great looking bike BTW.
Yes, the color pink can mean a lot. Not just a cool color, but a great symbol.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mikesee said:
Hey! Did you talk Devin out of his personal bike?

If so, score!

More pics and action pics, please.

MC
Yep, I did talk him out of it. With $ DOLLAR BILLS! $ By the way, great job on the wheelset. Its holding up great.

·
Registered
206 Posts
seven inches. pink. so san fran

SevenInches said:
My new Lenz Behemoth. Well, I've been riding it for a while but its still kinda new. My mountain biking skills have increased with the purchase of this bike. When I screw up in a uphill technical spot the bike just sits there waiting for me to correct my mistake, its very forgiving. The frame climbs like crazy. Anways, fitted it out with Chris King, Sram Black Box Carbon X O stuff, and a White Brothers 135 mm through axle fork.

The White Brothers is surprisingly plush. The Hayes brakes, I am not impressed with. I'd perfer Avids. So, hope my bike shows you how "manly" a pink bike can be.
even a ny lock wouldnt keep this in the castro

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.